Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ft. Smith Reception This Friday , April 5 from 6 - 8 pm

Boats Along Venice Canal
by Jane McElvany Coonce

This Friday begins the week long ArtFest '13 held by the Arlington Artists Alliance every Spring.  It's at Ft. Smith, which is off of Lorcom Lane and Filmore St. in Arlington.  The address is 2411 N. 24th Street.  We will hang the show Friday morning.  The reception is Friday night from 6 -  8 pm.  All are invited.  There will be wine and delicious hors d'oeuvers.  It's a fun party with lots of art.

One of the paintings I will have there is from my Venice trip.  I took so many beautiful photographs of the canals.  This was just one of the many I had to choose from.  I've done a few Venice scenes before, and they have all sold.  I think everyone loves Italy and especially Venice.

The show will be up for a week, so if you can't make it Friday night, you could come on the weekend or even during the week next week. The show ends on Friday, April 12 at noon.

Hope to see you there Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment