Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas and Holiday Greetings 2015

Christmas Ornaments
Original painting by Jane McElvany Coonce
I'd like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays.  This is a hectic time of year.  But it's also a time to reflect what we are thankful for.  I am thankful that I was blessed with great parents, a wonderful brother (although I didn't think so when we were little), a loving husband, 3 fabulous sons and a multitude of supportive friends.  Some of my friends are ones I've know since diapers (Beth Huley, Toby Twining, Joan Smith) , some of them I met through work (Chris Bury, Laura Twining) and others through marriage to friends (Eileen and Rich Regen).  Some from my neighborhood ( Rich and Kathy Gathro, Maria  and Van Meredith). Some I've met through teaching art classes- people who started off as students and later became friends.  I've also made new friends who were students on the cruise ships.  I am thankful for all of you, even if I didn't list you. The love of friends and family is the greatest gift a person can receive.  Thanks to all of you for being my friend.  It means everything to me.  I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment