Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June's Featured Artists for Potomac Valley Watercolorists

Patiently Waiting
By Jane McElvany Coonce

This month, I have been selected as the featured artist for the Potomac Valley Watercolorists.  This is an organization that comprised of the best watercolorists in the area.  I feel honored that I was juried into this organization.  It is a group that promotes the art of watercolor.  Nowadays, art can be so many different things- glueing trash to a canvas, running string and rope from wall to wall - so it's nice to see that good composition and technique is still in existence.

I hope you'll look at the PVW website: http://www.potomacvalleywatercolorists.org
You will see my work under featured artist, but you can also look at all the other wonderful artists that make up this organization.  PVW also has art shows throughout the year, and every show is as beautiful as the last one.  I'm always amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment