Thursday, September 28, 2017

MPA's Artfest this Sunday in McLean

Georgetown in the Afternoon
oil painting by Jane McElvany Coonce
This Sunday, the McLean Project for the Arts will hold its annual Artfest!  The weather is going to be beautiful.  It's an outdoor arts festival.  I will be in the McLean Art Society's booth and will have several painting in the booth.  One of them is a Key Bridge/Georgetown painting.  It's 11 x 14 and has a beautiful wide gold frame.
Another painting that I will have there is an oil painting of sunflowers. This is 12x12 and has a gold frame with a linen liner.

If you are looking for something fun to do outdoors, this is it!  Hope I see you there. I'll be there in the morning. In the afternoon, I'll be at Katie Gathro's wedding. So excited to see her walk down the aisle!
Sunflowers
oil painting by Jane McElvany Coonce

No comments:

Post a Comment