Sunday, December 2, 2012

2 Art Events this Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012

Rock Creek in Spring
SOLD!


Ft. Smith was a very successful show.  Thanks to all of you who came by and said hi.  It was great catching up with so many friends and former students.  I sold 5 paints!  I was glad so many of my paintings have found new homes.

There are two events coming up this week that I would like to extend an invitation to all my friends and patrons.  The first one is this Thursday, Dec. 6 , at the Northern Virginia Art Center in Crystal City.  There is going to be a holiday reception from 5-8 pm.    Wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served.  The gallery is located at South 20th St. in between Crystal City Drive and Jefferson Davis Highway.  There is free parking in the garage.  Enter on 20th St and walk into the shopping area.  We are located next to Au Bon Pan.    The show will be focusing on Metroscapes.  I am putting several of my paintings of the Washington DC area.
Key Bridge Reflections
by Jane McElvany Coonce
King Street Blues Restaurant which is located in Crystal City is going to donate 20% of the bill of anyone who eats at their restaurant that night and mentions the Northern Virginia Art Center.
So come out, have a glass of wine with us and then support the arts by eating at King Street Blues.
Rush Hour Evening
by Jane McElvany Coonce

Capitol in Snow
by Jane McElvany Coonce

Hope to see you this Thursday.  If you'd like to join me for dinner, I'm going to the restaurant at 8 pm.  The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment