Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Teaching in Umbria

Umbrian Landscape
(watercolor)
by Jane McElvany Coonce

Tomorrow I leave for Umbria to teach for two weeks at LaRomita Art School.  I have 17 people going on the trip!
It should be fun and very exciting.  I've never taught abroad before so packing has been a challenge.  Since some of my students are doing oil and some are doing watercolor, I've got to bring both sets of art supplies. 

I'm going to try something new while I'm gone.  I'm going to try and post from Italy.  So hopefully, you will be seeing what we do each day.  I'll take pictures of everyone's paintings and put a few up each day.  

We leave tomorrow at 5:30 pm and arrive in Rome at 8:30 am.
Then we are picked up from the airport and head about 2 hours northeast to Terni where the school is located.  

So stay tuned for our exciting adventure in Italy.
Hillside Homes of Umbria
(oil)
by Jane McElvany Coonce

No comments:

Post a Comment