Friday, August 25, 2017

Last month of show at North Gate Vineyard

Tulips
oil painting by Jane McElvany Coonce
This is the last month to get out to Northgate Vineyard to see my show.  I hung the show in July and it comes down September 25.  I have 44 paintings in the show.  It is a good way to see the wide range of paintings I do.  Some are oils and some are watercolors.  I have still lifes, landscapes, seascapes, country scenes, cherry blossom scenes, night scenes, animals and even Italy scenes.

Northgate is a beautiful facility.  It's a great place for a weekend outing.  Do a wine tasting and get some cheese with a fresh baguette. If the weather is nice, you can sit on their outdoor patio.  It's about an hour from Washington, DC, so it's not a bad drive.

Northgate is open Thursday through Monday from 11 am to 6 pm.  The are closed on Monday and Tuesday.

Remains of the Day
oil painting by Jane McElvany Coonce

No comments:

Post a Comment