Thursday, February 6, 2014

Vietnamese Fisherman

Vietnamese Fisherman
by Jane McElvany Coonce
This was the 2nd lesson I taught on the Azamara cruise ship on our trip to Thailand and Vietnam.  It is typical to see these cone shaped hats on the people everywhere.  We took a bicycle ride in the small rural town of the Tra Que Village.  We saw men and women fishing, working in the rice field, tending to their water buffalo.  It was an amazing experience.
by Louise Kitchen

by Kate Hamblin
My students did an amazing job back on the ship.  I'll put a few of the paintings up.  I didn't get to photograph everyone's work.  But the ones I did get did a fabulous job.  Keep in mind, most of these people have never painted before.  I was so proud of them.
by Aliana Turkel
by Barbara Coates
by Mike Beckingsale
by Norma Lowe
by Sue Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment