Wednesday, August 6, 2014

'Scapes Show at the August juried show at The Art League's

Friday Night Traffic
by Jane McElvany Coonce

Every August, The Art League has it's landscape show endearingly called 'Scapes.  It's the one show a year dedicated to the landscape.  There were over 600 entries and they could only accept 140.  Competition is always tough at The Art League shows, but the landscape show is always the most competitive.  So I was thrilled when one of my paintings was accepted into the show.

"Friday Night Traffic" is an oil painting from my night series.  It's one of my favorite ones from my night scene series. It will hang at The Art League in the Torpedo Factory for the month of August.  I hope you will get down to Old Town and see the show.  The landscape show is always worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment