Saturday, November 21, 2015

Still Have Time To See Ft. Smith Show

SOLD1  
Deer in Snow
Watercolor by Jane McElvany Coonce
If you missed the reception at Ft. Smith last night, you still have time to go and see the show.  It's open today until 5 pm ( I will be working this afternoon so stop by and say hi) and it's also open on Sunday from 12noon to 4 pm.

Three of my paintings have found a new home so far.  I had to take up replacements so there is more paintings of mine up today.  I sold the "Study in White" painting that I posted last time.  I really loved this painting.  I hope it's going to a good home!  Paintings are like your babies; you care about them and are happy someone has adopted it and will enjoy it for years to come.
SOLD!
Study in White
by Jane McElvany Coonce



No comments:

Post a Comment