Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I'm Teaching a New Class - Watercolor!

Sunflower Bouquet

I have some exciting news!  I've been asked to teach a watercolor class for the Art House 7.
This is an art school founded by 2 former Arlington County Art teachers.  They have asked me to teach a class for adults in watercolor.  It's an 8 week class, and it starts on Jan 11.  It runs every Wednesday for 8 weeks from 1:30 - 3:30 pm.

Art House 7 is located at 5537 Lee Highway in Arlington, VA.  There is plenty of parking.

 You can look at their website at:  www.arthouseseven.com.  There you will see a schedule of classes. Look under Class Descriptions and then weekly classes.  If you think you might like to try watercolor, sign up and give it a try.  It's lots of fun, and it's easy clean up.  It's a great medium to travel with because you can pack it in your purse!  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  
Chickadee in Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment