Thursday, August 26, 2021

It's a Steal This weekend, Aug 27-29

This weekend is a show where once a year, i have a sale. If you've wanted to own a McElvany-Coonce original and couldn't afford it, here is your chance. All painting are $125 or less. I have framed and unframed. Oil and watercolor. There's lots to choose from. I have 100 paintings in the show. So I hope you'll come. Stock up for presents to give at Christmas or wedding gifts. Now is the time to take advantage of the sale. The show runs: Friday Aug 27 from 5 to 8 pm ( I will be there pouring wine from 6:30 to 8 pm) Saturday, Aug 28 from 11 am - 5 pm Sunday Aug 29 from 11 am - 2 pm Address: St Andrews Episcopal Church 4000 Lorcom Lane ( corner of Lorcom and Military) Aralington, VA.

1 comment:

  1. It's A Steal is this weekend. I have 100 paintings there. Everything is $125 or under.

    ReplyDelete