Monday, July 18, 2022

Last 2 weeks of my solo show

My solo show has been going very well. I've sold 19 paintings! Way more than I ever imagined. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I am thrilled with the show. I've add a few new paintings to replace the ones that sold, so there is still plenty to see. I had 4 paintings of my favorite subject matter, Georgetown and the Key Bridge, and there are 2 left. I've added their pics to this blog. If you come to the gallery, I have noticed that the 23rd St garage is very full. I think it's because the mechinism to let you in is broken and so everyone can park for free. You can also use the garage on Crystal Drive (between 20th and 23rd St.). Just bring your ticket into the gallery and they will stamp it for you so you can park for free. If you can't make it in person, you can always check out the online store. https://www.arlingtonartistsalliance.org/store/Four-Seasons-Solo-show-by-Jane-McElvany-Coonce-c134249003 Again, thanks to everyone for supporting me with your kind words and emails. Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment