Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Friday at Stifel and Capra

This Friday, March 2, is "First Friday" at Stifel and Capra, located at 260 W. Broad Street at the corner of Route 7 & and Little Falls Road in the city of Falls Church.  Stifel and Capra is where I have my studio on the 2nd floor.  If you've never been to a First Friday, it's like going to a party.  Wine and cheese will be served and you can see art, vintage items and collectibles.  I hope you'll come and see me (I'll be there!) and have a glass of wine with me.  It's from 5 - 8 pm.  I'll have all my new Venice series there (be the first to see them!).  I'm going to the framers tomorrow to pick them up.  Can't wait to see my paintings in their new "clothes".  It's always fun, and afterwards, you can go to one of the many wonderful restaurants close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment