Friday, March 2, 2012

First Friday

Tonight is First Friday at Stifel and Capra.  260 W. Broad St in Falls Church (corner of Route 7 and Little Falls Rd)  from 5 - 8 pm.  I'm not there every month, but I will be tonight!


This is a painting that I did from my New York trip this fall.  It's an acrylic done with transparent colors.
It's called "Early Morning Commuters".  I took the Mega Bus up to NY and sat in the front seat.  As we pulled into the city, I had my camera snapping the scenes out of the front window of the bus.  Got some great shots, and hopefully,will get some great paintings out of this trip. Thanks goodness, because the purpose of the trip was to take my son, Brian, up to see the Dead Sea Scrolls since he was studying that in a class at college.  He was totally bored.  At least, I got something out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment