Friday, June 15, 2012

Artomatic


This evening, I will be participating in a "paint-in" at Artomatic.  Although I am not one of the artists in the big show "Artomatic", a group of us will be demonstrating painting on the 11th floor from 6 - 9 pm.  Come by and see us.  I will be working on a Key Bridge piece I started and need to finish. This has got a long way to go, but you can see how I've blocked in areas.  These Key Bridge/Georgetown paintings take a long time because of all the buildings and detail. I'll show you the finished project whenever that happens.  I don't know how much I'll get done tonight because a lot of people could stop and talk and distract the artist.  Oh well, it will be fun!  Come join me.  We'll have a glass of wine afterwards!

Artomatic is located in Crystal City of Arlington, 1851 S. Bell St.

No comments:

Post a Comment