Friday, July 13, 2012

This Weekend Only - $75 Paintings

Sailing Under the Big Sky by Jane McElvany Coonce

Each time I post about the upcoming sale, I put a different painting so you can see some of the paintings that will be at this Birthday Sale Celebration.  The sale is only for 2 days, Saturday July 14 from 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday, July 15 from noon to five.  I only offer the reduced price once a year.  I want people to come to Stifel and Capra, and this is a good way to do it.  Stifel and Capra is located at 260 West Broad St. in Falls Church.
Boy on the Beach by Jane McElvany Coonce
This painting is one I did of Nicholas when he was about 12.  We went up to Lewes, Delaware, and he was playing in the sand.  I did several paintings of the boys from this trip and 3 of the paintings are hanging at my brother's  beach house and another painting is in my foyer.
Those days of the boys playing in the sand seem so long ago.  At least I have the paintings to remember those special times.

No comments:

Post a Comment