Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Birthday Sale at Stifel and Capra

Pink Azaleas by Jane McElvany Coonce

Once a year, Stifel and Capra (the place where I have my studio) has a birthday sale.  There are lots of sales and bargains to be found.  Last year, I had all of my paintings that were hanging at the gallery at a sale price of $75.  It was a great success, so I've decided to do it again.  Here's your chance to own an original Jane McElvany Coonce painting.

One of my patrons bought 4 paintings last year, and she told me that she bought them for wedding and birthday presents.  What a great idea!  An original oil painting makes a great gift for a housewarming, too!  So come and check it out.

The sale is this Saturday and Sunday, July 14 and 15. Saturday, it's open from 10am to 5 pm and Sunday it's open from noon to 5.   (For my customers that are reading this, you can come on Friday and get the first pick!)

Hope you can make it.  Stifel and Capra is located at 260 West Broad St in Falls Church at the corner of Little Falls Road and Route 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment