Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Solo Show is Over!

"Sudoku Anyone"
by Jane McElvany Coonce
My solo show hung for the month of May.  How quickly the time went!  I sold 4 paintings from the show.  "Sudoku Anyone" just sold last week.  This is the first time I've showed my crab painting series.  I had a good response from people who saw the show.  I'm sure these crab paintings will be showing up in other venues in the future.

A new show will be hung at Gallery Underground.  As a member of the gallery, I am entitled to hang 4 paintings per month.  So I will be putting those up on the walls of the gallery as well as I will post them on my blog so that you can see what I've submitted.

I also will do another post about teaching on the cruise ship and show you a few more of the students' paintings.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment