Tuesday, September 29, 2015

2015 Studio Tour this Weekend

Clouds Over Georgetown
by Jane McElvany Coonce
This weekend, The Arlington Artists Alliance is sponsoring it's annual studio tour.  It will be for two days:  Saturday, Oct 3rd and Sunday Oct 4th from 1 - 5 pm.  There are 16 artists participating, and I am one of them!  I hope you will stop by and visit me as I will be home both days and lonely! My studio is in my home now, so I will be painting as you stop by.

I will have lots of paintings as well as boxes of notecards and Christmas cards.  These boxes of cards make great hostess gifts for all the holiday parties that will be coming up.

I will also have maps here so that you can see where the rest of the studios are. Two other artists are just a few blocks away from my house.  So I hope to see you this weekend.


Yellow Pansies in a Blue and White Bowl
by Jane McElvany Coonce
My address is:

4057 N. 27th St.
Arlington, VA.

It's off of Nelly Custis and Lorcom Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment