Friday, October 2, 2015

Something to do During the Hurricane

Early Morning Commute
by Jane McElvany Coonce
Washington, DC was on the track to get the hurricane, but it looks like it's heading out to sea.  We still are going to get lots of rain.  But there is no need to spend a boring day inside; put some color in your life and take the Arlington Artists Alliance Studio Tour this weekend.

It's both Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm - 5 pm.  I'll be here painting and hoping some adventurous souls come out and visit me.   I am one of 16 artists participating.  I have maps here of the rest of the studios, so stop here first and pick up a map.

My address is 4057 N. 27th St. Arlington, VA.  It's right off of Spout Run, Lorcom Lane and Nelly Custis.  

I have lots of paintings, both oil and watercolor, for sale as well as notecards, holiday cards and some giclees (prints).

Here are 2 rainy day paintings that will be in the show.
See, rain isn't so bad!


Catching the Bus
by Jane McElvany Coonce

No comments:

Post a Comment