Saturday, July 4, 2020

Potomac Valley Watercolorists : Featured Artist for July

Koi Pond
watercolor by Jane McElvany Coonce
I am honored to be a member of Potomac Valley Watercolorists, a juried membership for area watercolorists.  This month I am the featured artist.  If you click on the site, www.potomacvalleywatercolorists.org , you can see what quality of art there is in this group. 

As the featured artist, there is a little write up about me as well as 12 paintings that I have done recently in watercolor.

The Potomac Valley Watercolorists were supposed to have a show at Green Springs Park, but due to Covid19, we had to turn it into an online show.  You can also see that show if you go to PVW's website that I listed above.  This is a hard time for artists.  Although I'm producing a lot of art because I'm staying inside, there is not many places open to show art.  My basement is filling up!!!!

So I hope you will go to PVW's website and enjoy an art show and view members' art works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment