Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Breakfast Time

Luisa's Breakfast- Croissants
watercolor
 These are two recent watercolors that I've done.  Friends have suggested that I do a breakfast series.  Does that mean I have to make fancy pancakes and photograph them and then make waffles and do the same? 

Who knows, maybe I will.  I have to say, if you haven't eaten Duck Donuts, you don't know what you are missing.  The closest one to me is at the Lee Harrison Street shopping center. My son brought these home with an iced coffee.  I really wasn't planning on painting it, but the photo turned out pretty cool.  If you go to Duck Donuts, order the Maple and Bacon Donut.  They cook the donut while you wait.  It's pretty damn delicious.
Brian's Breakfast - Duck Donuts
watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment