Monday, September 3, 2012

Georgetown Scene

Key Bridge in the Morning
by Jane McElvany Coonce


Here's another Georgetown scene with Key Bridge that is hanging at the Northern Virginia Art Center this month.  The gallery is going to have their big owning reception this month, and I'd like to invite you.  I won't be there because I'll be in Italy.  But I'd still love for you to come and see our beautiful space.  I'm hoping to take lots of photos of Umbria and the countryside of Italy.  Who knows - maybe that will be my next series.  I did a series on Venice when I went there.  So Umbria may be the next inspiration.



Reception:  Friday,  Sept 14 from 5-8 pm
Where:  At the Northern Virginia Art Center located in the Crystal City Shops
Address:  2120 -A Crystal Plaza Arcade (20th St. and Crystal Drive)
Parking:  free in the garage on 20th St. between Jefferson Davis Hwy and Crystal Dr.

Food and wine will be served.  Open to all.  Bring your friends and family.  There are a lot of good restaurants in the area.  Come see the show, have some free wine and appetizers, and then go out and have a nice dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment