Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Returning from Italy

Along the Amalfi Coast
by Jane McElvany Coonce


I just got back from Italy after a 12 day vacation.  We were in Rome for 3 days and then headed out to Umbria where we stayed in a villa with 4 of our friends.  It was a fabulous vacation.  Umbria is like Tuscany but without the crowds.  It's an artist's dream.  Hopefully, my photos will turn out, and I'll have an Umbrian series starting soon.

I'm still trying to adjust to the time change, and catch up on emails.  Going away is great; it's coming back that is tough.

The painting here is one I did from a previous Italy trip.  We didn't go to the Amalfi coast this time.  But it's also a beautiful area of Italy.

I'll be writing more about my trip in future blogs and hopefully have some paintings to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment