Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sept 2013 Art League Show

Hide and Seek
by Jane McElvany Coonce
 For the September Art League show, I submitted "Hide and Seek", one of the paintings from my crab series.  As I've mentioned before, entering The Art League shows is like playing the lotto.  You keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.  I was one of the lucky ones this month.  My piece was selected for the show!  I was in Europe when I got the news, so it made my day!  The show will be up for the month of September, so if you are looking for something fun to do, visit Old Town Alexandria and go into the Torpedo Factory.  The Art League Gallery is on the first floor.  I haven't gone yet, but I plan to go down and see it this week.  It's always and interesting show.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you got into the show. It's a very cool painting. How many paintings are in your crab series? Have you shown the other ones any place yet?

    ReplyDelete