Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2014 Calendars

For the past several years, I have been making calendars with the paintings that I've done that year.  They have become quite popular, so I decided to order more this year to meet the demand!  Many of my students buy them as well as people who enjoy my art.  

I will have them at Stifel and Capra, 260 W. Broad St in Falls Church.  You can also get them from me.  I may even put them on Etsy, my on line store.  

Here's a sample of a few of the paintings that are featured.  I have picked out my favorite paintings that I did this year.  Actually, I have painted 76 paintings so far this year.  So I have to narrow it down to my 13 favorite ( one for the cover).  This year I've featured both oil and watercolor paintings.  And of course, December, is always my Christmas card painting.  

June
November
January 

February

No comments:

Post a Comment