Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Teapot and Pears
by Jane McElvany Coonce
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It's my favorite holiday.  No presents to buy, no cards to send, no presents to wrap.  It's all about cooking and being with your family.  I always enjoy the Thanksgiving dinner.  It's a simple meal with the same ol' menu which makes it easy to plan and to pull off.

"Teapot and Pears" is a painting I completed this month.  It's got the colors of autumn.  It's a simple arrangement, but I loved how it turned out.  It's at the framers as we speak.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and rested up because now the hectic season begins: the shopping, the wrapping the decorating, the parties.  Hopefully, I will see many of you before the year ends.  I am thankful for all my friends and family that have supported me through the years.  Life is good when you have good friends and family. That's really what is important in life.

1 comment: