Sunday, March 23, 2014

Georgetown on a Rainy Night

Georgetown on a Rainy Night
by Jane McElvany Coonce
Here's another painting that will be in my series painting of Night Scenes at the April show at the Gallery Underground.  Mark your calendars for Friday, April 4 (my birthday!) That's the reception night for the opening of the "Series" paintings.  Every artist that is a member of the gallery will have up to 5 paintings grouped together that represent a series that they've done.  I decided to focus on my night series again.  However, all of these paintings are freshly painted and have never been shown before.   I'll be there from 5-8 pm with five of my Night Series Paintings.  The gallery is in Crystal City and there is plenty of free parking in any of the garages.

No comments:

Post a Comment