Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Central Park in Snow
by Jane McElvany Coonce
I would like to invite everyone to a reception this Friday night from 6 - 8 pm at Fort C.F. Smith.
It's ArtFest Week, and it opens Friday night with a spectacular reception.  I'll be there, and I'd love to see you there, too.

This is one of the paintings that I will have there.  "Central Park in Snow" is an oil painting.  I will have 2 hanging paintings there and 8 unframed paintings in the bins.  I will also have cards.  I have a new box of cards from my  series of boat paintings.

Ft. CF Smith is located at 2411 N. 24th St. in Arlington.  It runs from March 28 - April 4.
Hours are:
   Friday, March 28 :  reception from 6-8 pm
   Saturday March 29 from 11 am - 5 pm
   Sunday :  closed
   Monday:  closed
    Tuesday, April 1:  noon - 4 pm
    Wednesday, April 2:  noon - 4
    Thursday, April 3:  noon - 4
    Friday, April 4:  10 am - noon

No comments:

Post a Comment