Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Night Series: Memorial Bridge at Dawn

Memorial Bridge at Dawn
by Jane McElvany Coonce

This is a painting I did for my night series.  The Gallery Underground is sponsoring a show for its members called "Series".  All the paintings that you put in for the month of April must be in a series.  I decided to do a night series.
I can put in 5 paintings from this series.  The show will be hung at the end of the month and will be up for the month of April.  I had a hard time deciding which of my series to put in.  I have my crab series and cafe series.  But I decided to put in all new paintings.  So the paintings in this show have never hung in public before.   I will be putting them up on my blog, but I hope you'll get a chance to see them at the gallery in Crystal City.

No comments:

Post a Comment