Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Key Bridge - Part IV

I have to apologize for not posting for a while.  My life has been crazy.  I've had 3 weddings, 3 weeks in a row, and quite a few commissions to do.  Life has been hectic.

  I want to show you the next step in the big Key Bridge painting.  I painted the light hitting the underneath part of the bridge.  I let that dry and then I painted the bridge itself.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the other steps so you will only see the finished product.

I've entered the painting in a digital entry form for a show at The Art League.  I hope it gets in, but I never bet the bank on juried shows.  Every juror has his own agenda, taste, and ideas.  Nothing is a sure bet.

Twilight Over Georgetown
by Jane McElvany Coonce
I'll keep you posted if I make it.

Sorry I forgot to take photos of the other steps.  I was just madly painting this as well as 2 wedding presents and several other commissions.  I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment