Thursday, April 2, 2015

First Sale As Featured Artist!

Early Morning in Georgetown
by Jane McElvany Coonce
The April show was hung on Monday.  I am the featured artist this month, and I had 7 paintings hanging in the gallery.  Now I only have 6!  Someone came in today and bought a wedding present for 2 Georgetown graduates, and it was one of my Big Sky paintings.  I'm thrilled that my painting found a new home.  And what a special present for the bride and groom... an original oil painting!

When I got married, I received an an original painting from my mentor and teacher, Diane Tesler, and I have to say, it was my favorite gift I received.  To this day, it's hanging in my bedroom and I still love it as much as the day I opened it.

I hope to see many of you at the reception on Friday night (5 - 8 pm) at the  Gallery Underground.
If you can't make it Friday, I hope you'll get to see it some time this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment