Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Reception - I'm the featured artist!

As Evening Sets on Georgetown
by Jane McElvany Coonce
This Friday night is the April reception at the Gallery Underground in Crystal City.  I am the featured artist this month and I have 7 Key Bridge paintings in the show.  I hope you will be able to make it. It's also my birthday so we will really be celebrating!  The reception is from 5 - 8 pm.  I will be there along with my family.

This paintings is one of the "Big Sky" series.  It's an evening scene of the Key Bridge with Georgetown in the background.  It's fairly large, 20 x 24 inches and is in a beautiful plein air frame.

If you can't make it to the reception, the show will hang from now until April 25.  It's open Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm and on Saturdays from 10 am - 2 pm.  The gallery is located off of 20th Street and Crystal Drive.  There is free parking in the garage on Friday night.  There is also free parking after 4 pm on Monday through Friday and free all day on the weekends.

Drop by for a glass of wine and some great refreshments.

No comments:

Post a Comment