Sunday, October 21, 2012

2nd Annual Studio Tour and Sale This Weekend

Key Bridge and M St.
by Jane McElvany Coonce


This weekend on Saturday, Oct 27 and Sunday, Oct 28 from    10 am until 5 pm, the Arlington Artists Alliance is having the 2nd Annual Studio Tour.  I didn't participate last year because my son, who goes to the University of Delaware, was diving at a meet at George Mason University.  However, this year I am able to join the tour.

I would like to invite you and your friends to my house to view art, including painting and sculpture. There will be refreshments.  I will be working on a painting, so you can see me in action.

My address is 4057 N. 27th St.  Arlington, VA.  You can "Map Quest" it or email me for directions.  (Jane.Coonce@verizon.net)
There are 12 other homes and studios that you can tour, too.

If you go to the Arlington Artists Alliance website, you can print off a map of all the houses on the tour. The web site address is:  www.arlingtonartistsalliance.org


I hope you will come by and say hi, have something to eat, and see what I've been up to for the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment