Sunday, October 21, 2012

Home Studio Tour This Weekend

Key Bridge in the Morning
by Jane McElvany Coonce


I hope everyone has put this weekend on their calendar to attend the 2nd annual Studio Tour and Sale.  It's Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28 from 10 am until 5 pm, both days.

That's a long time for me to sit around and I need company.  Please stop by and have some refreshments and see some art work.

Key Bridge in the Evening
by Jane McElvany Coonce
I have 3 Key Bridge paintings on display and lots of other paintings of still life and landscapes.
                                                                           
The tour begins at my house at 4057 N. 27th St. in Arlington.  Here's your chance to see lots of McElvany-Coonce paintings all at one time.  Hope to see you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment