Saturday, October 27, 2012

Last Day of the Home Studio Tour


Christmas Day Parade in Middleburg
by Jane McElvany Coonce


Today was the first day of the Home Studio Tour.  I opened up my house from 10 am until 5 pm.  I had over 40 people stop by.  I sold 3 paintings and tons of notecards.   The painting, "Christmas Day Parade in Middleburg", was a painting that I just completed a couple of weeks ago.  It will be my Christmas card this year.  Every year I paint a painting that I turn into a Christmas card.  Today, someone who came to the open house bought the painting!  I haven't owned it very long, but I know it's going to a good home.

Tomorrow will be the last day of the tour.  Again the hours are from 10 am-5 pm.

I hope you can stop by and do some Christmas shopping.  There are notecards, paintings and sculpture.
The Nanny
by Jane McElvany Coonce

Notecards: The Crab Series
10 cards/10 envelopes
5 different images

No comments:

Post a Comment