Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2 Receptions in one Weekend!

Hounds and Huntsmen
pastel
by Jane McElvany Coonce
at 7 East Art Gallery in Woodstock

Tomorrow, I will drive to Woodstock and hang my solo show entitled "A Slice of Life" at the 7 East Art Gallery, 123 S. Main St. in Woodstock, VA.  It will feature landscapes, figures, animals and still life that depict the life in the country.
My dear friend, Barbara Randel, is going to help me hang the show. Then on Sunday, I will drive back up there for the reception from 1-4.  If you feel like taking a nice ride out into the countryside, please join me.  I'd love to see you.

If it's a bit too far for you (and it is about an hour and 20 minutes from Washington), then come to first Friday at Stifel and Capra on Friday Evening.  It's in Falls Church at 260 West Broad St. from 5 - 8 pm.  Wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served.  I'll be there from about 5 - 7.  Stop by if you get a chance.
Key Bridge and M St. in Georgetown
oil
by Jane McElvany Coonce
At the studio in Falls Church
 I'm rearranging my studio tomorrow because my studio mate, Sandi Parker, is moving out.  I will now share the space with Linda Donaldson.  So the studio will look a bit different.

Gosh, with 2 receptions in one weekend, I will barely have time to breath.  But it's always fun seeing your friends and patrons.


Upcoming Shows:

"A Slice of Life" - Solo Show at 7East Art Gallery,
123 S.Main St. Woodstock, VA.
Wed-Sat 11 am-5 pm
Sunday 1-5 pm
Reception: Sunday , March 3, from 1 - 4 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment