Thursday, August 8, 2013

Two Italy Paintings Sold

Boats Along a Venice Canal
by Jane McElvany Coonce
Today I went out to my friend, Nancy Mulligan's house.  She and her husband, Dave, have been renovating their home for the past several months.  The results are beautiful.  The kitchen looks like something out of Architectural Digest!  They have done some amazing things that have transformed their home into a visual paradise.

Nancy asked me to bring some of my Italy paintings.  She was looking for 2 paintings to go in her dining room.  I took several out there.  These are the two she chose.  I feel honored that they are going to be in this luxurious home.

Both of these paintings are from my trip to Italy.  The one on the left is from Venice, and the one on the right is from Assisi.  I am going to be teaching in Umbria next spring for two weeks.  I'm taking a group of students to Italy to paint the gorgeous scenery of the area.  If you are an artist or would like to go and learn to paint, let me know.  The trip is from May 1-15.  It's going to be a blast.
Narrow Walkway of Assisi
by Jane McElvany Coonce

No comments:

Post a Comment