Sunday, August 9, 2015

Closing of the Show at Allen Lawrence Fine Art

Evening Sky Over Georgetown
by Jane McElvany Coonce
I took my show down today after a very successful closing reception.  I want to thank Allen Pierce for all the work he did on this show.  He was the one that made is so successful.  He is so hardworking, and so diligent about getting the word out about the show.  He never stops thinking of ways to promote the art work.  He really is an amazing gentleman.  If you haven't met him, you need to.  He's a man going places!

All of the paintings below found a new home.  I helped install the top one, Evening Sky Over Georgetown, at the home of Carol and Steven Goldman.  They have such a beautiful home and I feel honored that they selected one of my paintings to hang in their home among their art collection.  And they have quite a collection!
As Evening Sets on Georgetown
by JMC
Fleeting Light Over Georgetown
by JMC
Pansies in a Blue and White Bowl
by JMC

Bright Skies Over Georgetown
by JMC
Rowing Past Key Bridge
by JMC

No comments:

Post a Comment