Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Next Cruise Assignment for 2016

Beach in Tazmania
Kangaroo at Sunset
Sheep of New Zealand
Mt. Cook, New Zealand
Teaching the cruise ship this July was the highlight of my summer.  Ireland, Iceland, Faroe and Orkney Islands were amazing to visit.  However, I was thrilled to find out that I got my first choice for next year!  We are going to Australia and New Zealand!  The trip will be in January (summertime there) and we will be leaving the cold weather at home.  We are going on a smaller ship on the Azamara line.  We did this line before when we went to Vietnam and Thailand, and it's really special.
Koala
Kangaroo
Needless to say, we are very excited. The preparation for teach on the cruise ship is extensive.  I have to plan what the people are going to paint.  I research photos on line and come up with a plan for the places we are visiting.  Then I do each one to see if it's easy enough to complete in an hour or so (and also easy enough for a beginner to do.)  I write all the directions out, step by step, so that after I demonstrate, if they forget what I did, they have it written down on paper.  I worked all week on this, and here's what I came up with.  I think I have at least one extra.  Which one would you eliminate if I had to pick one that we didn't have enough time to do?

I'm so glad I have all the lessons done.  Now I can sit back and relax.
Akarok, New Zealand


No comments:

Post a Comment