Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hiding in Plain Sight

Bottles by Candlelight
by Jane McElvany Coonce
The Arlington Artists Alliance sponsored a juried show called "Hiding In Plain Sight."  It's a show with virtually no theme except you have to hide the search icon in the painting somewhere.  The search icon is that little magnifying glass that's on the computer. Can you find it in my painting?

I entered the juried show and was excited I got accepted.  I was even more thrilled when I found out I won 2nd place!!!!  The awards ceremony is Friday night at the reception.  I hope you can come.

The show is at the Gallery Underground in Crystal City located at 2100 Crystal Drive.  The opening reception is this Friday form 5 to 8 pm.  If you can't make it Friday, the show hangs until August 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment