Monday, September 10, 2018

4th Post on Mural at Preston's Pharmacy

Drawing of Present Day Preston's

Transferred Drawing on wall
 I started the 2nd drawing at home, put it on tracing paper, and transferred it to the wall at Preston's.

I had some finishing touches to do on "Old Preston's".  I had to do the lettering and the telephone wires.

Then I started painting the 2nd image, "Present Day Preston's."  The new Preston's is just down the street from where the old Preston's was. It's at Lee Highway and Edison St.

At the end of the day, I was almost finished. Again , I wanted to do the lettering on the awnings and the door and sign when I was fresh, so I will save that for tomorrow.

I've talked to so many interesting people.
Again a few friends stopped in: Rebecca Croft and Mary Misch.

Looking forward to the next "photograph."
Almost finished "Present Day Preston's"

1 comment:

  1. Finished the 2nd photo that is painted on the mural! 6 more to go!

    ReplyDelete