Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gearing up for Ft. Smith

Afternoon Glow
by Jane McElvany Coonce

This week I've been getting ready for the Ft. Smith Show.  I just got "Afternoon Glow" back from the framers.  Rob Plati, of Underground Framing, is my framer, and I think he did a beautiful job.  I was so pleased how the painting looked in the frame.  A frame can make or break a painting.

This painting will be one of the paintings that I have a Ft. Smith.

Where:  2411 N. 24th St.  Arlington, VA. 22207
When:  Friday, Nov 30 is the Reception from 6-8.
             Saturday, Dec. 1 from 10 am - 5 pm
             Sunday, Dec 2 from noon - 4 pm.

The reception is the most fun.  If you can't make , stop by Saturday or Sunday.  I will be there on Friday evening for the reception, and I will be working the sales desk on Sunday from 3-4.
Hope to see you.



No comments:

Post a Comment