Thursday, November 22, 2012

Support Small Business Saturday

Cafe Light
by Jane McElvany Coonce
Saturday is "Support Small Business Saturday".  I hope all of you will come out and support the Northern Virginia Art Center.  We are located at Crystal City (20th St. between Crystal Drive and Jefferson Davis Highway).  Parking in the garage is free on Saturday.  I will be working at the gallery from 2 to 6 pm and would love the company.

We have several shows going on.  The 2 Sisters will be there with their glass works.  There is the "Small Works of Great Importance", and there is the show " Room with a View".  My painting, "Cafe Light", is in this last show.  It 's a view of 2 woman I saw in a cafe in Amsterdam.   When I saw them sitting there, I knew it would become a painting.

I hope you'll come by and see the show.  The show ends on Dec. 1, so you only have a week left to see it.  Come by and see me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment