Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sailboat at Marina in Oxford

Sailboat at the Marina in Oxford
by Jane McElvany Coonce
Remember how I said I had about 4 paintings I wanted to finish up before the end of the year.  I didn't quite make it.  But I'm still working on finishing them up before too much time passes.  This was a painting I started last spring.  I had gone up to Easton to paint for several days.  One day, we went over to Oxford, and I started this painting.  I didn't finish it, but I took lots of photos of the marina.  So this past week, I worked on it and put the finishing touches on it.  It's headed to the framers.  Then it will be ready to show at either the Northern Virginia Art Center or at my studio at Stifel and Capra.  I finished another painting today, but I'll show you that in another blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment