Monday, January 21, 2013

Street Cafe Sells on Etsy

Dining Alfresco: Street Cafe
by Jane McElvany Coonce

This painting was featured on my blog a while back.  I also have it listed on Etsy, and it sold last night.

Some of you may not be familiar with Etsy.  It is a sight for hand made objects.  I have a store on the site and have my paintings for sale there.  A doctor from New Jersey purchased this piece.  I will ship it to her tomorrow.

If you haven't ever looked at the Etsy site, you should!  Make sure you type in ETSY and not ESTY(which is a dating service.)  To get to my store, type in http://www.etsy.com/shop/FineArtStudios.  I put new things up all of the time.  So you need to check back regularly to see what is still available and what new paintings have been added.

It's just one more thing a busy artist has to do!

1 comment: