Friday, July 19, 2013

2nd day of the Birthday Sale

Canal in Bruges




Sold!
I had to put up a few more paintings tonight because I had blank spaces on the wall from sales.

Thanks to everyone who came out to the birthday sale.  I sold  a few more paintings so I had to put some more up on the walls.  Here's one that I just put up after the store closed.  It's called Canal in Bruges.  There's a bicyclist going across the bridge and his image is reflecting in the water.  It's from a photo I took when I was in Bruges.  There is still time to go to the birthday sale.  Stifel and Capra is open tomorrow from 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday from noon- 5 pm.  Hope you can make it.
I only have a sale once a year, so here's your chance to own a McElvany original for half the cost.

Sold!


No comments:

Post a Comment