Sunday, July 14, 2013

Birthday Sale at Stifel and Capra This Week

Tending the Garden
by Jane McElvany Coonce
Once again, it's the birthday celebration at Stifel and Capra, the place where I've had my studio for the past few years.  Each year, we celebrate by offering unbelievable deals.  I will hang a special show for this event, and all the paintings will be $125 or less.  The shrink wrap (unframed paintings) will be half price. Come early to get your first pick.  The sale starts Thursday morning, July 18, and runs through the weekend.  Last year, things went really fast. It's a great way to own a McElvany original at a lower price.  You can also stock up for wedding presents by getting an original painting to give as a present.

I no longer have my studio there, but I have wall space directly next to the space I used to be in.  It's all up on the 2nd floor.
Stifel and Capra is located at 260 W. Broad St. in Falls Church.
Hours:  M-Sat : 10 am - 6 pm,  Sunday, 12-5.

Hope you can make it for this once a year event!

No comments:

Post a Comment