Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting ready for the Birthday Sale

Spring Planting
by Jane McElvany Coonce
Yesterday, I posted about the Birthday Sale coming up at Stifel and Capra.  It's this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  All of my paintings will be $125 and under and the shrink wraps ( or unframed pieces) will be 50% off.
I put a painting on the site yesterday called "Tending the Garden".  I got a call from California today from someone who saw it on the blog and wanted to buy it.  She said," I won't be in Virginia on Thursday, but I still would like to purchase it."  So "Tending the Garden" will not be attending the birthday party!  It's found a new home in California.

However, there will be lots more paintings to buy at the birthday sale.  The one on the left, "Spring Planting" is one I did on site at Ft. Smith.  I set up the wagon with flowers in it in front of the archway covered in wisteria.
I'll put some more birthday sale items up tomorrow.
SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment